The quality of services offered by mobile operators has failed to see an improvement, despite recent hikes in tariffs, Trai has said. The regulator expressed serious concerns over depleting consumer services, especially in multi-storied office complexes and residential areas, malls and airports. Source link
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Deals and Offers Detailed by Company
- Iran Vice-President Masoumeh Ebtekar infected with coronavirus
- Apple to open first retail store in India next yr
- If you think there is burnout then don't play IPL: Kapil Dev
- Coronavirus live updates: WHO says failure to prepare for outbreak 'could be fatal mistake'