The Competition Commission of India (CCI) slammed Amazon India in the Karnataka high court (HC) on Thursday, saying its arguments were “mischievous” and that it is not answerable to the Seattle-based technology major before it begins a probe. Source link
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Deals and Offers Detailed by Company
- Iran Vice-President Masoumeh Ebtekar infected with coronavirus
- Apple to open first retail store in India next yr
- If you think there is burnout then don't play IPL: Kapil Dev
- Coronavirus live updates: WHO says failure to prepare for outbreak 'could be fatal mistake'