Indian Navy Bans Smartphones On Naval Base After Espionage Racket The Indian Navy will impose a ban on media usage and smartphones on its bases and ships. The Navy recently detained seven employees for allegedly leaking sensitive information to an espionage racket, linked to Pakistan. A senior Indian Navy officer told the press that”all social […]
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Deals and Offers Detailed by Company
- Iran Vice-President Masoumeh Ebtekar infected with coronavirus
- Apple to open first retail store in India next yr
- If you think there is burnout then don't play IPL: Kapil Dev
- Coronavirus live updates: WHO says failure to prepare for outbreak 'could be fatal mistake'