Equity indices fell for the fifth straight session on Thursday as investors shunned riskier assets on fears that the coronavirus outbreak is fast developing into a pandemic. The benchmark BSE index slipped over 400 points in the afternoon deals; while the broader NSE Nifty tested 11,550-levels. Banking and realty stocks were the most affected.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Deals and Offers Detailed by Company
- Iran Vice-President Masoumeh Ebtekar infected with coronavirus
- Apple to open first retail store in India next yr
- If you think there is burnout then don't play IPL: Kapil Dev
- Coronavirus live updates: WHO says failure to prepare for outbreak 'could be fatal mistake'