Robert (Bob) Iger abruptly stepped aside as Walt Disney’s chief executive officer, handing the reins to theme parks head Bob Chapek after years of speculation over who would succeed the longtime CEO of the world’s largest entertainment company. Iger will stay to direct creative endeavours through 2021 as Chapek lands one of the most coveted jobs in entertainment.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Deals and Offers Detailed by Company
- Iran Vice-President Masoumeh Ebtekar infected with coronavirus
- Apple to open first retail store in India next yr
- If you think there is burnout then don't play IPL: Kapil Dev
- Coronavirus live updates: WHO says failure to prepare for outbreak 'could be fatal mistake'