Jet Airways creditors are seeking court action to save the bankrupt carrier from liquidation as a key deadline looms. Lenders to Jet Airways plan to request a court to extend a mid-March deadline for creditors to agree on a resolution plan, sources said.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Deals and Offers Detailed by Company
- Iran Vice-President Masoumeh Ebtekar infected with coronavirus
- Apple to open first retail store in India next yr
- If you think there is burnout then don't play IPL: Kapil Dev
- Coronavirus live updates: WHO says failure to prepare for outbreak 'could be fatal mistake'