The Nikkei 225 in Japan was down 2.11% as investors continue to watch for developments on the coronavirus outbreak that recently spread rapidly outside of China, where the disease was first reported.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Deals and Offers Detailed by Company
- Iran Vice-President Masoumeh Ebtekar infected with coronavirus
- Apple to open first retail store in India next yr
- If you think there is burnout then don't play IPL: Kapil Dev
- Coronavirus live updates: WHO says failure to prepare for outbreak 'could be fatal mistake'