Expanding its stock ownership programme, Infosys has given restricted stock units (RSUs) worth Rs 3.25 crore to CEO Salil Parekh with a three-year vesting schedule under the 2015 Incentive Compensation Plan. COO UB Pravin Rao has been granted 58,650 RSUs under the 2015 programme.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Deals and Offers Detailed by Company
- Iran Vice-President Masoumeh Ebtekar infected with coronavirus
- Apple to open first retail store in India next yr
- If you think there is burnout then don't play IPL: Kapil Dev
- Coronavirus live updates: WHO says failure to prepare for outbreak 'could be fatal mistake'