The government is looking at revamping the 20-year-old IT Act to keep pace with the advancement in the technology ecosystem, and bring in a stronger framework around issues like cybercrime, IT minister Ravi Shankar Prasad said on Wednesday. The minister said a team will be put in place that will take inputs from experts and the industry.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Deals and Offers Detailed by Company
- Iran Vice-President Masoumeh Ebtekar infected with coronavirus
- Apple to open first retail store in India next yr
- If you think there is burnout then don't play IPL: Kapil Dev
- Coronavirus live updates: WHO says failure to prepare for outbreak 'could be fatal mistake'