“This kind of confusion breeds distrust. You should stick to a standard even if you have caveats,” global health economist at the Harvard Chan School of Public Health Dr. Eric Feigl-Ding said.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Deals and Offers Detailed by Company
- Iran Vice-President Masoumeh Ebtekar infected with coronavirus
- Apple to open first retail store in India next yr
- If you think there is burnout then don't play IPL: Kapil Dev
- Coronavirus live updates: WHO says failure to prepare for outbreak 'could be fatal mistake'