Apple Inc will open its first physical retail store in India in 2021, chief executive Tim Cook said. He said Apple would start selling its products online in the country this year and will open its first Apple-branded store there next year. “We needed to get approval from the govt to go in there ourselves” rather than with a domestic partner,” Cook said.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Deals and Offers Detailed by Company
- Iran Vice-President Masoumeh Ebtekar infected with coronavirus
- Apple to open first retail store in India next yr
- If you think there is burnout then don't play IPL: Kapil Dev
- Coronavirus live updates: WHO says failure to prepare for outbreak 'could be fatal mistake'