Apple loves having its products — the iPhone, the iPad, or the MacBook — in movies and TV shows, but it won’t let villains or bad guys be seen with them, according to Rian Johnson, the writer-director of Star Wars: The Last Jedi and Knives Out.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Deals and Offers Detailed by Company
- Iran Vice-President Masoumeh Ebtekar infected with coronavirus
- Apple to open first retail store in India next yr
- If you think there is burnout then don't play IPL: Kapil Dev
- Coronavirus live updates: WHO says failure to prepare for outbreak 'could be fatal mistake'