Industry body COAI has sent out a distress signal to the govt seeking easier terms for payment of statutory dues by telcos, including an extension of loans at lower rates to cover AGR liabilities, and a fast implementation of floor prices, to rescue the sector. With the crisis in telecom industry, COAI has raised an alarm over banks’ unwillingness to take risk.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Deals and Offers Detailed by Company
- Iran Vice-President Masoumeh Ebtekar infected with coronavirus
- Apple to open first retail store in India next yr
- If you think there is burnout then don't play IPL: Kapil Dev
- Coronavirus live updates: WHO says failure to prepare for outbreak 'could be fatal mistake'