Former RBI governor C Rangarajan has said the Reserve Bank alone can not contain inflation as supply side shocks are needed to be managed by the government. Rangarajan said the adoption of inflation targeting by India has given rise to many doubts and concerns.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Deals and Offers Detailed by Company
- Iran Vice-President Masoumeh Ebtekar infected with coronavirus
- Apple to open first retail store in India next yr
- If you think there is burnout then don't play IPL: Kapil Dev
- Coronavirus live updates: WHO says failure to prepare for outbreak 'could be fatal mistake'