The study of India’s resource mobilisation for next five years has estimated that in 2018-19, GST collections were 5.8% of GDP, which was better than some of the comparable developing countries, but far below the potential of 8.2% of GDP, indicating that the efficiency gains from the new regime have not fully accrued.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Deals and Offers Detailed by Company
- Iran Vice-President Masoumeh Ebtekar infected with coronavirus
- Apple to open first retail store in India next yr
- If you think there is burnout then don't play IPL: Kapil Dev
- Coronavirus live updates: WHO says failure to prepare for outbreak 'could be fatal mistake'