BSNL has expanded its Bharat AirFibre service to Bihar, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Haryana, and Telangana circles. Minister of Communication, Electronics and IT, and Law and Justice, Ravi Shankar Prasad kicked off the latest rollout through a video conference.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Deals and Offers Detailed by Company
- Iran Vice-President Masoumeh Ebtekar infected with coronavirus
- Apple to open first retail store in India next yr
- If you think there is burnout then don't play IPL: Kapil Dev
- Coronavirus live updates: WHO says failure to prepare for outbreak 'could be fatal mistake'