The onus of defeating the “divisive agenda” of the NDA government in Bihar also lies on the opposition that should provide a “formidable and unified” alternative, RJD leader Tejashwi Yadav said.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Deals and Offers Detailed by Company
- Iran Vice-President Masoumeh Ebtekar infected with coronavirus
- Apple to open first retail store in India next yr
- If you think there is burnout then don't play IPL: Kapil Dev
- Coronavirus live updates: WHO says failure to prepare for outbreak 'could be fatal mistake'