European Union’s new visa rules from February 2 allow multiple-entry visas with long validity, ranging from 1 to 5 years, under a graded approach where a frequent traveler will need to earn the next stage of longer duration visa.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Deals and Offers Detailed by Company
- Iran Vice-President Masoumeh Ebtekar infected with coronavirus
- Apple to open first retail store in India next yr
- If you think there is burnout then don't play IPL: Kapil Dev
- Coronavirus live updates: WHO says failure to prepare for outbreak 'could be fatal mistake'