The directors & officers’ (D&Os’) insurance policy, which compensates key management personnel of a company against legal actions, is seeing a surge in demand. The cover, which was earlier being purchased by businesses with a global exposure, is now being bought by companies with only domestic stakeholders as well.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Deals and Offers Detailed by Company
- Iran Vice-President Masoumeh Ebtekar infected with coronavirus
- Apple to open first retail store in India next yr
- If you think there is burnout then don't play IPL: Kapil Dev
- Coronavirus live updates: WHO says failure to prepare for outbreak 'could be fatal mistake'