The California Supreme Court ruled on Thursday that Apple must pay employees for time spent waiting for their bags and personal electronic devices to be searched when they leave work. The decision means that the tech giant will have to pay millions of dollars to more than 12,000 hourly workers at California retail stores who fall under the mandatory bag-search policy.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Deals and Offers Detailed by Company
- Iran Vice-President Masoumeh Ebtekar infected with coronavirus
- Apple to open first retail store in India next yr
- If you think there is burnout then don't play IPL: Kapil Dev
- Coronavirus live updates: WHO says failure to prepare for outbreak 'could be fatal mistake'