Department of telecommunications set Friday midnight as the deadline for private telecom majors and some big PSUs to cough up Rs 4 lakh crore they had been directed to pay to the govt as part of the licensing agreement. Noting that telecom companies had not paid “even a penny” in the last four months, the Supreme Court posted the hearing for March 17.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Deals and Offers Detailed by Company
- Iran Vice-President Masoumeh Ebtekar infected with coronavirus
- Apple to open first retail store in India next yr
- If you think there is burnout then don't play IPL: Kapil Dev
- Coronavirus live updates: WHO says failure to prepare for outbreak 'could be fatal mistake'