It’s the kind of job one can only dream of. It does not require you to burn the midnight oil. Instead, it demands you turn off the light at a proper time and get a good nine hours of sleep every day for the next hundred days. And you will be paid a cool Rs 1 lakh to do so. Twenty one Indians and two foreigners have bagged this job.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Deals and Offers Detailed by Company
- Iran Vice-President Masoumeh Ebtekar infected with coronavirus
- Apple to open first retail store in India next yr
- If you think there is burnout then don't play IPL: Kapil Dev
- Coronavirus live updates: WHO says failure to prepare for outbreak 'could be fatal mistake'