SpiceJet has reported a profit of Rs 73.2 crore in the quarter ending December 31, 2019, up 33% from a profit of Rs 55.1 crore in same quarter last fiscal. The airline also recorded a 47% rise in Q3 operational revenue to Rs 3,647.1 crore, against Rs 2,486.8 crore in same quarter last fiscal.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Deals and Offers Detailed by Company
- Iran Vice-President Masoumeh Ebtekar infected with coronavirus
- Apple to open first retail store in India next yr
- If you think there is burnout then don't play IPL: Kapil Dev
- Coronavirus live updates: WHO says failure to prepare for outbreak 'could be fatal mistake'