The country’s exports dropped 1.66 per cent to $25.97 billion in January, the sixth straight month of contraction, on account of a significant fall in shipments of petroleum, plastic, carpet, gems and jewellery, and leather products.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Deals and Offers Detailed by Company
- Iran Vice-President Masoumeh Ebtekar infected with coronavirus
- Apple to open first retail store in India next yr
- If you think there is burnout then don't play IPL: Kapil Dev
- Coronavirus live updates: WHO says failure to prepare for outbreak 'could be fatal mistake'