Tata Sons chairman emeritus Ratan Tata has divulged details about his personal life and stated that he “fell in love and almost got married” after college. Speaking to ‘Humans of Bombay’ on Facebook, the Tata Trusts chairman recalled some of his life’s moments and credited his grandmother for teaching him to retain dignity at all costs.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Deals and Offers Detailed by Company
- Iran Vice-President Masoumeh Ebtekar infected with coronavirus
- Apple to open first retail store in India next yr
- If you think there is burnout then don't play IPL: Kapil Dev
- Coronavirus live updates: WHO says failure to prepare for outbreak 'could be fatal mistake'