Retail inflation inched up to 7.59% in January on costlier food items, government data showed on Wednesday. The Consumer Price Index-based retail inflation was 7.35% in December 2019 and 1.97% in January last year. This is the fourth straight month when retail inflation figure exceeded the Reserve Bank of India’s medium-term target of 4%.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Deals and Offers Detailed by Company
- Iran Vice-President Masoumeh Ebtekar infected with coronavirus
- Apple to open first retail store in India next yr
- If you think there is burnout then don't play IPL: Kapil Dev
- Coronavirus live updates: WHO says failure to prepare for outbreak 'could be fatal mistake'