A plea has been filed in the Supreme Court seeking stay on the alleged trials of WhatsApp payment service being carried out by the instant messaging app on one million users in India, saying they cannot be “reduced to guinea pigs”.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Deals and Offers Detailed by Company
- Iran Vice-President Masoumeh Ebtekar infected with coronavirus
- Apple to open first retail store in India next yr
- If you think there is burnout then don't play IPL: Kapil Dev
- Coronavirus live updates: WHO says failure to prepare for outbreak 'could be fatal mistake'