Harvey Weinstein’s defense team rested its case in his rape trial, without the fallen film producer giving evidence, paving the way for closing arguments later this week. Since testimony began on Jan 22, six women have taken the stand to say they were sexually assaulted by Weinstein, allegations the ex-Hollywood titan denies.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Deals and Offers Detailed by Company
- Iran Vice-President Masoumeh Ebtekar infected with coronavirus
- Apple to open first retail store in India next yr
- If you think there is burnout then don't play IPL: Kapil Dev
- Coronavirus live updates: WHO says failure to prepare for outbreak 'could be fatal mistake'