It is the end of the road for the iconic Bullet whose 500cc engine created the unmistakable thump that reverberated through the hearts of riders. The phase-out necessitated by the new BS VI emission that come into effect from April 1 will draw the curtains on the single-cylinder engine whose long-stroke character produced the distinct thump instead of the more sedate purr of twin-cylinder engines.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Deals and Offers Detailed by Company
- Iran Vice-President Masoumeh Ebtekar infected with coronavirus
- Apple to open first retail store in India next yr
- If you think there is burnout then don't play IPL: Kapil Dev
- Coronavirus live updates: WHO says failure to prepare for outbreak 'could be fatal mistake'