A burgeoning cell phone industry has pushed India’s lithium battery imports by 300% in 2018-19 compared to 2016-17, while the electric vehicle (EV) market is expected to further boost this in the next few years.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Deals and Offers Detailed by Company
- Iran Vice-President Masoumeh Ebtekar infected with coronavirus
- Apple to open first retail store in India next yr
- If you think there is burnout then don't play IPL: Kapil Dev
- Coronavirus live updates: WHO says failure to prepare for outbreak 'could be fatal mistake'