China’s coronavirus outbreak may peak soon, said Zhong Nanshan, Chinese govt’s top medical adviser on the epidemic, as the death toll soared past 1,000 and worry grew about the true extent of economic disruption. Nanshan said the epidemic may peak in Feb and then plateau before easing. The number of new cases was already declining in some provinces, he added.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Deals and Offers Detailed by Company
- Iran Vice-President Masoumeh Ebtekar infected with coronavirus
- Apple to open first retail store in India next yr
- If you think there is burnout then don't play IPL: Kapil Dev
- Coronavirus live updates: WHO says failure to prepare for outbreak 'could be fatal mistake'