Retail inflation likely rose to a near 6-year peak in January as food prices stayed high, according to a small majority of economists in a Reuters poll, which may persuade the RBI to keep interest rates on hold in the coming months. The consensus of more than 40 economists showed India’s annual consumer price inflation is expected to have risen to 7.40% in January.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Deals and Offers Detailed by Company
- Iran Vice-President Masoumeh Ebtekar infected with coronavirus
- Apple to open first retail store in India next yr
- If you think there is burnout then don't play IPL: Kapil Dev
- Coronavirus live updates: WHO says failure to prepare for outbreak 'could be fatal mistake'