It’s the battle of SUVs, and positions have been taken. As Indian buyers make a beeline for offroaders in the lucrative Rs 7-15 lakh category, there is a scramble among carmakers to churn out new products, making it one of the fiercest competitions in the Indian car industry.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Deals and Offers Detailed by Company
- Iran Vice-President Masoumeh Ebtekar infected with coronavirus
- Apple to open first retail store in India next yr
- If you think there is burnout then don't play IPL: Kapil Dev
- Coronavirus live updates: WHO says failure to prepare for outbreak 'could be fatal mistake'