Intel is investing heavily in “smart buildings” in Israel that will be full of perks to keep employees happy, helping the US chipmaker compete for the country’s top professionals.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Deals and Offers Detailed by Company
- Iran Vice-President Masoumeh Ebtekar infected with coronavirus
- Apple to open first retail store in India next yr
- If you think there is burnout then don't play IPL: Kapil Dev
- Coronavirus live updates: WHO says failure to prepare for outbreak 'could be fatal mistake'