The busiest intersection in the world, approximately 3,000 people can cross this intersection during each two-minute light interval. The organized chaos is both a major tourist attraction and symbol of Japan — a densely-populated country known for efficiency, precision and order.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Deals and Offers Detailed by Company
- Iran Vice-President Masoumeh Ebtekar infected with coronavirus
- Apple to open first retail store in India next yr
- If you think there is burnout then don't play IPL: Kapil Dev
- Coronavirus live updates: WHO says failure to prepare for outbreak 'could be fatal mistake'